Axelerant hereafter recognized as “Company.” The purchase of any Company service is hereafter identified as “Customer.”
Project & Support Purchases
- Before any work starts Customer must
- Send Company signed agreement
- Give Company access to all data, media, software, and hardware for Company to perform its tasks according to this agreement.
- The Customer should send feedback including comments, critiques, and enough detailed information to reproduce errors within 3-business days of Company’s review request.
- The Customer acknowledges automatic acceptance of implemented resolutions after 5-business days of no feedback.
- Software (plugin, extension, module, etc.) purchases include one year of free upgrades and 3 hours of free support.
- Buy a software license renewal for continued support and updates.
- Invoices sent via email
- Payments accepted via
- Credit Card
- PayPal (email@example.com)
- Wire transfer
- Invoices for Services rendered are prepared monthly.
- Invoice payments are due immediately.
- Payment currency is US dollars.
- Invoice payment 30-days past due
- 1.5% interest added (18% APR) monthly until payment received by Company,
- Invoice payment 60-days past due
- Company may stop all unpaid SOW Services until Client pays all past due invoices.
- Invoice payment 90-days past due
- Company stops all unpaid SOW Services until Client pays all past due invoices.
- Company may terminate the unpaid Statement of Work.
- Company may recover unpaid assets without regard to Client operations.
- Invoice payment 120-days past due
- Company terminates the unpaid Statement of Work.
- Company recovers unpaid assets without regard to Client operations.
- Company gives no refunds
No speculative work is performed by the Company.
Termination of Services
This agreement may be terminated with not less than 30 days prior written notice by either party. If terminated by Customer, Customer will only owe any balance due for work completed and projects under construction. If terminated by Company, Company will deliver all materials worked on up to the termination date.
The Customer is responsible for the legal clearance of all Intellectual Property given to Company.
The Company retains all ownership rights until the Customer signs milestone or product release and has paid for the release in full.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitations of Liabilities
Company agrees to make a good faith effort to provide a reliable, efficient, and accessible software package environment.
Except as expressly specified in any addendum executed under this Agreement, Company, and its suppliers make no warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute or otherwise in law.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages, losses or expenses including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost data, loss of computer time, failure to realize expected savings and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind arising out of or related to this agreement or the use or inability to use the products or services, even if Company has been advised of or knows the possibility of any of these damages.
These limitations will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Agreement is found to have failed its essential purpose.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the United States, the state of Georgia, and the city of Atlanta, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Reviewed July 6, 2016